Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Returns per Manufacturer Policy (see Warranty and FAQ on Product Page)
- 4 air speeds: CFM- 85, 150, 200, 250
- Power– 115 volts
- Cost to Operate/Energy Consumption- ≈ $10/month on average
- Room Size– Treats Up To 1000 Sqaure feet
- Dimensions: Height: 19″ x Width: 15” x Depth: 15”
- Weight– 38lbs
Whisper Mode- 54 DB
Low- 56 DB
Medium- 59 DB
High- 62 DB
Enviroklenz® Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process. The Enviroklenz® Air Cartridge is designed to last 5-6 months, ensuring that the unit operates at peak odor removal efficiency at all times. This makes this model one of the best air purifiers for mold and mildew management on the market.
The HEPA filters 99.99% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. The filter has a life expectancy of 18-24 months.
- 1 Enviroklenz® Mobile Air Unit System Cabinet
- Stage 1 EnviroKlenz Air Filter Cartridge
- Stage 2 Filter (VOC Cartridge & Medical Grade HEPA Filter)
- User manual – Please read manual before first use and save for future reference
- Product literature
How to Use the EnviroKlenz Mobile System
- Remove the back panel of the Mobile System by unscrewing the two thumb screws located on each side – no tools needed to remove these screws!
- Once the back panel has been removed, you will then place your HEPA filter in the system – making sure to place it on the bottom.
- The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge will be placed right above the HEPA filter with the air flow arrow pointing downward – the air flows from the top of the system down to the bottom, as the clean, purified air is re-released back into the environment.
- To ensure the EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge stays in place, be sure to screw down the two interior bolts inside the Mobile System on each end of the air cartridge.
- Place the back panel back on the EnviroKlenz Mobile System – screwing in the two thumb screws on the back panel.
- Plug in the Mobile System into an electrical outlet, and select your desired speed on the front of the system – 4 speeds (High, Med, Low, Whisp-Air).
Application & Instruction Guide
Place the EnviroKlenz Air System in the center of the room with both stage filter installed. Plug the unit in and turn the unit on high. The system will quickly exchange the air several times over the course of a few hours. When running the system on High, you will receive the full 250 CFM of air exchange.
The EnviroKlenz Mobile System can be used in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, basements, and even gyms.
Even use it when working on a Renovation/ Refurbishing Projects or any type of Maintenance in your indoor environment!
The Enviroklenz® Promise
As an authorized retailer of Enviroklenz®, we are able to offer you the best warranty in the industry and full 30-day money back guarantee.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% happy with your Enviroklenz® mobile system, contact us to set up a return within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Backed by a full five-year warranty
Please See our Page on Shipping and Returns and scroll down for Enviroklenz® Return Policy.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors’ website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a manufacturer, discounter or auction website (ie; Amazon, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Brands excluded from Price Guarantee: AirDoctor
- Does not include replacement parts such as filters and bulbs
Enviroklenz® Mobile Air System
- How long will the filters last? The HEPA filter will last approximately 2 years. The Enviroklenz® Air Cartridge will last typically 5-6 months. Actual lifetime is dependent on environmental conditions and chemical pollution concentration present in the environment it is used in.
- What tools will I need to assemble the unit? No tools are necessary
- I see the technology utilizes metal oxides to remove odors & VOC's. Are these oxides safe to have in my air? The Enviroklenz® products do use metal oxides. Metal oxides are considered safe earth minerals and are used in many products, including things we eat. So if they were in the air, they would be safe. It should be pointed out however, that the Enviroklenz® Mobile Air System does not release metal oxides or ANY chemicals to the air. The system uses the air flow to bring the chemical pollutants into contact with the patented Enviroklenz® materials INSIDE our cartridge, not out in your personal environment.
- How long do I need to run the unit before I notice a difference in the air quality? Often you can start to notice improvements within hours, but depending on the environmental conditions and contamination level it may be faster or longer.
- Will the Enviroklenz® mobile remove both odors and chemical odors? the Enviroklenz® Air Cartridge installs right into the uint to remove VOCs, Chemical odors, and Fragrances.
Shipping and Returns
- Where is my order? After we receive your order, we will check with the supplier that your item is still in stock. We will then charge your credit card. You will receive a tracking number to track your package.
- When will my order arrive? Due to a high demand, as well as the pandemic and wildfires contributing to shipping delays, it is difficult for us to give us exact date of delivery. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- I wish to cancel my order. I have not yet received the product yet. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number. All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for returning the item and paying for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- The product is damaged/ not working. Please take pictures and video of the damaged product, and save all packaging. Please notify us as soon as possible (no later than 15 days from date of product delivered) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for further information.
- I wish to return the product. I have changed my mind or do not like this product. Please save all packaging so the item can be re-sold, and notify us at email@example.com as soon as possible (no later than 15 days from date product is delivered). Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for Further information.